What are the underlying principles of Triple P – Positive Parenting Program?
There are 5 of them and I go into more detail in the video but they are:
- Having a safe, interesting environment
- Having a positive learning environment
- Using assertive discipline
- Having realistic expectations
- taking care of yourself as a parent
Positive parenting really helps in dealing with most behavioural problems be it dealing with temper tantrums, toddler behaviour issues and much more.
Did you know that:
- Triple P (Positive Parenting Program) is one of the most effective evidence-based parenting programs in the world
- Is backed up by more than 30 years of ongoing research.
- Triple P gives parents simple and practical strategies to help them build strong, healthy relationships, confidently manage their children’s behaviour and prevent problems developing