“I thought the content was very interesting and engaging. You kept everyone listening, which takes some doing to be honest. I thought your examples were really useful and certainly made me think about the service we offer.” –
Teresa Harris – Woolley & Co Solicitors
I am available for speaking engagements at conferences, charities and networking groups.
Whether it is as a key-note speaker, a seminar group or workshop.
I draw upon my personal and professional experiences as well as my academic and continuous professional development training to present very high and valuable content that provides audiences with life-long tools, techniques and skills that they will always be able to draw upon when the need occurs.
Contact me on 07850 85 60 66 or email email@example.com
Previous speaking engagements include:
- Woolleys & Co Solicitors – Parenting after Separation: How Involved Should Divorce Professionals Be?
- Family Mediation in Action (FAMIA) – Working with the Alienating Parent
- Woolleys & Co Solicitors – Dealing with Parental Alienation for Divorce Professionals
- Divorce Professional’s POD Farnham – Helping Children Cope with Divorce for Divorce Professionals
- Family Mediation in Action (FAMIA) – Helping Children Cope with Divorce for Divorce Professionals
- Family Mediation in Action (FAMIA) – Getting an Age Appropriate Parenting Plan
- Victim Support Lambeth – talk to Volunteers on “Working with Children and Family Affected by Crime”.
- Streatham and Clapham High School – PTSD and the Effects of Traumatic Experiences
- St Martin in the Fields Church of England School – PTSD and the effects of Traumatic Experiences
- Lilian Baylis Technology School – PTSD and the effects of Traumatic Experiences
If you would like me to speak at your event do contact me on 07850 85 60 66 or firstname.lastname@example.org
“Soila provides an excellent talk that not only educates, but also inspires professionals and parents alike to access better ways of parenting. Whether supporting clients through their parenting journey, or guiding parents themselves on how better to communicate without conflict, Soila offers talks and trainings that are accessible, and presented with great confidence and great warmth.” – Suzy Miller, Divorce Strategist
“Soila has delivered a Triple P Group course on behalf of Brilliant Parents in Autumn 2017. Soila, by nature has a very calm and approachable demeanour, which the parents immediately took to i. She maintained her numbers throughout the course, which is testimony to the relationship she had with the parents. From a commissioning point of view, Soila was keen to deliver the course with all the Brilliant Parent nuisances and to our high standards. I would not hesitate to commission Soila again.” – Meave Darroux founder of Brilliant Parents